CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Eat Pray Love




Just got finished with this great book. It was one on my book club. I have to admit I went to see the show before I finished reading the Love part of the book. I liked the book because of all the details. I think they did a good job with the movie. And of course Julia and Gerrad Buttler are in the movie. Who would not like a movie with them in it. Well I learned alot about the things are already have from this book. Like for instant I have the whole truth of the gospel. I know that God loves me. And that I have a blessing I do not need to have my palm read. And I have love from an awesome husband and love from my beautiful children and love from a wonderful family.

I would recomend this book. It was very good. I learned a lot about the places she went. It was all good.




No comments:

Post a Comment