CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

BYU Mint Brownies and Owl Cookies

Yummy Brownies
Owl Cookies


I was craving chocolate so what came to mind. BYU mint brownies . I colored them orange because we are in October. They turned out so good. So my craving is almost gone. Because the pan is almost gone. I had to share some with my byu women's conf friend. First I made them try them and guess what it reminded them of and they each guessed the right answer.
I actually made the Owl Cookies before the brownies I got the recipe from Oopsey Daisy and the kids helped me out. Then we did a math problem so that we could give some to the people that I needed to say thanks and give out baby gifts to. They also are very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment