CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stake Primary Calling.

My calling in the Primary has been such a blessing to me. I love going to Stake Baptism each month the children are so excited to be baptized what a wonderful spirit they bring. Lately we have had meeting one introducing the new handbook. Which I think was great how much love and care the church has for its children. I love that the answers will be found in our handbook.
Also we just had Sister Stevenson down from the Primary General President. She gave a great message how we are to serve and to love and to help the children get back to our Heavenly Father. It was a great meeting.
Also coming up is Priesthood Preview the boys are so excited to be moving on. They all sure grow up so fast. Lots of meetings but they are also good to learn new things and help us grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment