CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Homemade Carrot cake and frosting to.


I decided to make homemade carrot cake. I was remembering a time when my mom was in a cake decorating business and how much she made carrot cake for the new brides and grooms. That was her #1 cake flavor. I have not had homemade carrot cake for such a long time. I found this recipe in the cooking nanny book that I just love. And I made almond frosting to go with it I just don't know where I put the picture of the frosted cake if I find it I will put it up. But this cake was so moist and delicious and no I did not put any raisins in it. I even graded the carrots with my salad shooter. So thumbs up for this great cake. I gave the other half to Sister Mitchell I owed her a desert that she paid for at our RS auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment