CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Book for Book Club

I just finished this great book. I loved that it was clean. I did not really remember when the other ladies were telling why this book was so great I just thought I better read it. And I am glad I did. I liked the pace and I did like that it moved back and forth to now a days and then back through the war time. I have not read that many books on the whole take of how it was for Chinese people and Japanese people. I really liked how the author explained himself and I liked that it was from a man's perspective. And I love how his son was so great to him. That he believed in him and wanted to him to have a 2ND chance. I really recommend this book it was a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment