CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Service

What kind of service do you do? Well I have been thinking that this goal will never really be attainable . Because how do you base when you are finished. So I am going to break it down to parts. 5, 10, 15 and longer. I hope you will not feel that I am bragging when I talk about services. But I just need to write it down. So that my children will know that I do.
So on Tuesday I was at the store. I could see a lady eying the cereal on the top shelf. There was no way she could reach it so I asked her if she needed some help. Yes she did. So I helped her reach her cereal. This was no big deal and took less than 5 min to help her out. And when I am not to crazy busy I put my shopping carts back to the carrier. So what will be your service.
P.S. I made the kids beds this week. I think more for the piece of mind that it gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment