CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Private Yearbook

I had this listed as Private because I wanted to be able to have a goal be openned up that I might could do. I was given this opportuntiy this year by being able to do the yearbook for my boys school. It was a lot of work and a lot of time. I went in when I went in to read with the boys and I would ask to take pictures of the kids with their teachers and when they were in computers or in the music room or even having lunch and being lunch workers. I went to many different school activities and to field trips. This really has helped me grow to know the teachers and the great staff that the school has. It was a great project and I am so glad that I was able to grow and stretch with my computer skills and with my camera skills. I want to thank Sarah and Kate for helping me edit the yearbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment