CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Chicken And Rice Casserole

Chicken and Rice Casserole
From Tamara Robinson. Got to love ward cookbooks. Sorry no picture.
Mix together rice, soup and water; pour into a 9x13 inch pan. Sprikle dry onion soup mix over rice mixture. Cut up one chicken lay skin side down in rice mixture. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Bake at 375* for 2 hours,covered with foil. The last 10 miutes take the foil ovf You may use boneless, skinless chicken breast or precooked chicken. If using pecooked chicken , decreae the cookng time and bake long enough for the rice to be tender.

We had this for Sunday dinner. It was good. I think if I thought ahead I could have put it in my crockpot. The boys especially liked the rice. And it makes the house smell so good. So I will be making this recipe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment