CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Shack



I found this book at my Mom's house over the summer. We are going to be reading this book next month for book club so I thought I would read it and then pass it around so that the othes could read it. At first when I read the cover I was not to excited. Then I really got into it. You can go to theshack.com. For more information. For me it is so nice to have the knowledge that I have this made me think of my own believes and how powerful they are in my own life. I love books that talk about God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost that they are seperate beings but all have one purpose. I love that they are here for each one of us. And how much they love us. The book is well written and makes you think. And makes you want to hug your children more and do what you are supposed to be doing. A great read. I recommend it to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment