CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stake Primary

One thing for this calling is that I have to speak about every 3 months. I was scheduled to speak in July in the same ward that I spoke in January but they are going to have a farewell so they moved me up to speak in June. My talk was on I Know my Savior lives. At first I thought it was I know my Savior Loves me. Which is a new beautiful song that the children are learning this year. But my talk was on each thing they will be learning in the months or months to come.
I always learn so much while I prepare a talk. I really learned that we just need to keep enduring and really enjoy our journey. And that Heavenly Father really loves each one of us. I was not to nervous to give it but then after I just cry. I took to much time. Which I feel so bad about that. So that is what I need to work on.
But I am glad I do not have to speak for a few more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment