CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Christmas Sweater

I just got done reading a great book that my mother suggested. I was to read it for my Book Club that was on Thursday. At that point I was on page 7. But yesterday. I got a few minutes to read and that is what I did. And I finshed the whole book.
I love when books move you to be better people. I have had such an awful attitude about everything. That I felt just like the boy in the story. Really forgeting the meaning of Christmas and about the people that love me.
I love the line in the book where it say" sometimes we get so entangled in life that we miss the obvious." Another one is " There's a part that thinks and there's a part that feels."

What a wake up call to me. It was very fitting since I have to speak in church tomorrow. So I am going to try not to worry and be so upset. It is a time of gladness and to feel the spirit of Christ. Which why we are all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment