CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grandma's Murray Fudge

Where we worked. The tools.
The ingredients.
Stirring before hand.
The famous fudge.

Well I think I have done this recipe before. But it is always to go to help Grandma with her Christmas Fudge. Plus this counts for a new recipe for the week. Since we will be going to AZ. I just don't have time to cook. I learned and listened today. She has some of the same pans that she had when I was little. We had a good time together. I even chopped nuts with a knife. She says the chopper chops them to fine. I did my first batch with her telling me step by step instructions. The 2nd batch I did while she was out to eat. So I hope both batches set up. A few little tastes that I tasted . So by the time she got home everything was all cleaned up. I was glad to relearn how to make her famous fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment