CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Goal 66 Service

Goal 66 is an ongoing goal. But I wanted to tell you a story. The kids got an empty plate picture from the talk from Pres. Monson the story about the Father that would ask each of his children what they have done for any one that day. So I challenged my kids and myself to do this. And monday morning Sister Cox called and asked if I could help with activity day project with the girls. So we meet up at Robert's Craft and we looked around the store for a good project the girls could do . The store had star that said Believe on it. I said I could make the Believe on my cricut. We found some stars. Well the lettering had to be very small. I had to use my computer cricut and after a while it worked. After several hours the words were cut. I took them to the girls and they were able to paint and put the letters on and curl the wire. It was great to help the girls out for the activity day project that they will be handing out in a week. It is always great to do service.

No comments:

Post a Comment