CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

BYU Women's Conference 2010

Shopping at Kohls

Service Project.


On the campus.



It was so great to go to Women's Conference. I ended up going up by myself. But I meet my mom and Sister up in Lehi. We had a great time we went to Texas Road House which was yummy. Then we went over to Kohls and to Targaret. In the morning I heard one of the best talks from Sister Julie B. Beck. Boy do I need to do better. Then Sarah and I went over the Marriage Student Stake Center. And we made memory boxes. Then we went back over to the Marriot Center. We had a great time. It is so spirtual and have we had a great time bonding. Then on Friday night I went over to Wendy Simmerman. She is such an awesome friend. The children did great with Jonathan. It is great for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment