CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Service


I made this for my family. So they could know rules. It took about 2 hours to make but I am very happy with the result. The service I have done this year. I hate to brag but I have been working on this goal. I have been changing the kids bed every monday and putting fresh sheets on thier beds. On wednesday I have been helping in Drew's class and in Jacob's class. I have learned more about the teacher and who are in thier classess. Since Grandma has had her stroke I have been helping her out talking and actually moving her. Also tomorrow I am going to help out the middle school with field day. I helped stuff bag for the business expo which was a lot of work. But I just love The Jolley family so much they have been so kind to my family. I have been trying to work on my service everday. Some things not so big and others a little bit bigger. I hate to brag and I really don't want to tell everyone what I have been up to. Alot of the times I think service should be very quiet. So go do some service as Mom would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment