CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Writting Grandma history

I did not think that I would work on this goal ever or at all. I had very mixed emotion and thought why would I need to do this and it brothered me quite a bit. I have had very mixed emotions with her since I have lived here and since I have gotten older. Which I know that she is older and things will work out.
On May 5th she had a pretty bad stroke that about wiped her out all of my cousins from up North came and she asked for the Bishop, Doctor and John. It was very emotional and a very hard day. I thought she would not make it over night. But she woke up the next morning and said it was a miracle. So now she is in Kolob which is a good place. And I thought what a good try while I am sitting there is to lean about her and write down her history. She has been given journals and questions. But she is a perfectionist and with her hand not been really ready to write and it takes her a long time to write.
So I have started to ask her questions and I type them up and then she answers and I read back of what she is saying. I hope that I will be able to ask her all the questions that I would like to know. So far I have 4 pages so I am very excited to do this project because I will learn so much about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment