CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Go on a Date with Jonathan

We went out to Costa Vida. My favorite is the sweet pork burrito. With our friends the Cox's and the Messers. We had a good time talking.
There is a great deal at our Costa Vida you can get 2 meals and 2 drinks and 2 movie tickets for a great price. So great idea to go to Costa Vida. It was also fun to see so many of our other friends going out to the dinner and the movie. Then we went to one of my new favorite movies the Blind Side. I loved it I cried I laughed and remembered all of my blessings. We are so blessed and what an inspirational story. This was the best. So if you have not seen it. Go out and see it. A 5 star movie all the way. I am so glad I got to go with Jonathan it is always so nice to be with him and have good food and watch a movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment