CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Read the old Testament

Well I started this goal back up . Callie had a button her blog from a women that talks about how important the women in the scriptures are. I love having something new to search for in my scripture reading. I was supposed to have the old and new testament finshed before my birthday. But I seriously missed so many months. No motivation. Because I read the BofM and Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price last year. Our Stk pres couselor does this every year. I thought it would be cool if I did this to. So I am now back on track. My family and I are reading the Bof M each night. Which I love when J shares and the kids are learning something and we talk about it. I love when my kids actually get what we are trying to teach them. It has been a great motivator to get them to read. So this goal is in progress. I am in Deut

1 comment:

  1. I think the testimony that the lady has from the womens challenge is very strong! But wow you are amazing reading the BOM D&C and PofG in one year I am ashamed to admit I think I read like 100 pages total last year of scripture! Thats why I am going to do better this year!

    ReplyDelete