CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Visit Teach

Yes this was the message. And I did not give this to my sisters. It came out after I got done. But we were able to go visit 2 sisters on wednesday and one today. I think visiting teaching teaches you service. I think I am really suppose to listen to one sister but I am having the hardest time visiting her. So maybe if I stopped to listen it would actually be better for both of us.
My partner just was made as a supervisor so she likes to go out early. Which is good. I like to get it done early to. Then the sisters know you are thinking about them. I hate when your visiting teachers want to come on the last day of the month. I rather them not come at all.
I really learned about self reliance is to do with all areas of our lives not just food storage. Love what they said that when you are not full that you can not really help people out. Which is so true. Well if you have not gone out go out and see your sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment