CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Date Night


J and I were able to go to Stake Conference which we went with the Kastances. I loved all the talks. Sister Whitter spoke and Sister Einfeldt talked about Family history and Sister Winn spoke about temples and being sealed with her family and Pres. Whitter spoke how important it is to go to the temple. It was a great night sessions. I always learn something new and have a great feeling at this meeting.

Afterwards we meet up with the Mcdonalds and Sister Grover and went to J new place. Denny's. I had biscuits and gravy and a big chocolate cake. It was great fun. We usually only ask those people that go this session to go with us. We asked a few more people but they were to tired to go. But we had a good time with the people that came with us. I am glad that people are willing to come and share thier feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment