CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Reading


Drew has had a hard time reading latley by himself. So I made it a point to read with him this week. And the book he had to read was the Best Christmas Pageant ever. We had a good time reading this book together. I even cried at the end. I forgot how funny and simple this book really is. Drew was glad that he knows about the Christmas Story. I think he is even more glad that he has a family that cares about him. And that we teach him right from wrong. He does get himself into trouble with Jacob but he knows how much we love him. This was a great thing for Drew and I to do together. I think the next book he is going to bring home is Red Badge of Courage I hope he lets me read this with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment