CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Saturday Day Date




After going to the temple. J and I had lunch at Redlobster which was so yummy and good. I just love going to yummy places to eat. We had a great time together and then we went over to Eddie Bauer outlet. J has found that he loves these jeans for work. And he needs some new jeans. I tried on a few outfits myself. As we were leaving I saw some jeans hanging outside for $10.00 I thought no they must be in the wrong place but hey I am going to go try them on. And sure enough they fit and they were just $10.00 so I got a brand new pair of jeans two. Got to love that kind of date. J and I had a great talk on the way home. I am so blessed to marry such a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment