CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Temple Date St. George Temple

(picture from the church website)
I was so happy to go this beautiful place. It was so nice to have my mother in town so she could watch the kids. I have been wanting to go for such a long time. But other things just seem to get in the way. We were going to go in August we even planned on having a babysitter. And then the babysitter mom called and told us the temple was closed that week for its annual cleaning time.
We were once again reminded to go to the temple in our Stake Conference. So it was a beautiful time to go and we actually went. We were even asked to be the witness couple. In 13 years of marriage we have never done this. So it was a great honor. I love J so much he is such a blessing in my life. I am so glad that we can go to the temple together. What a beautiful day to be in the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment